Kensington Desktop & Periperal Locking Kit Specifications:
- The lock head is designed for desktop PCs and other devices and still meets Kensington’s industry-leading testing standards for tamper-resistance, reliability and durability.
- 5mm Keying System. A central pillar of Kensington’s industry-leading locking solutions, the exclusive keying system is common across all of Kensington’s latest locks. Our unparalleled custom management options provide flexibility, and our patented anti-pick Hidden Pin Technology offer complete peace of mind. Now IT directors will only have one keying system to manage across their organization.
- Two adapters secure devices that feature the industry-standard Kensington Security Slot while the cable trap secures your wired keyboard and mouse
- Adheres to a flat surface and is designed to secure a device that does not have a Kensington Security Slot
- Offering the same level of cut-resistance and theft-resistance as thicker cables, the carbon steel cable with plastic sheath offers security and greater mobility with 8 feet of cable.
- Material: Carbon Steel
We offer hassle-free delivery to your door.
Our remote agents are ready to assist with any queries.
Benefit from our customer-centred approach.