- These terms and conditions contain all the terms of your agreement with PC Laptops relating to your purchase.
- In the event that any of these terms are determined to be unenforceable or invalid, such provision shall nonetheless be enforced to the fullest extent permitted by applicable law, and such determination shall not affect the validity and enforceability of any other remaining terms.
- New products arrive directly from manufacturers in sealed packaging.
- Demo products have been used as display models and are in a like-new condition.
- Refurbished products have previously been used under corporate lease, after which the products are refurbished to an A-grade condition with minimum wear visible.
- PC Laptops reserves the right to withhold technical support for any reason whatsoever.
- PC Laptops reserves the right to withhold services and products as a result of any payment dispute.
- No sale shall be considered concluded until funds have been received by us and cleared by our bank.
- In the event of stock not being available, PC Laptops reserves the right to either fulfil the order with a similar product of equal value or to refund the purchase amount less administration fee - see Refunds category for detailed information.
- All pricing includes VAT, pricing and specifications are subject to change without prior notice, ruling rate of exchange applies, Errors & Omissions Excepted (E&OE).
Delivery of product:
- The complete balance needs to reflect in our bank account before orders can be processed and dispatched.
- PC Laptops uses third party couriers to deliver nationwide.
- Lead time on deliveries take 2-5 business days for regional areas but outlying areas may take longer.
- PC Laptops takes no responsibility for extended lead times on delivery due to unforeseen circumstances and external factors; such as strikes, riots, looting and/or Covid-19 related cases, etc.
- PC Laptops ensures your order is in good condition upon dispatch.
- All parcels shipped from PC Laptops and delivered by third party couriers are insured. Should the courier not complete the delivery of your order, PC Laptops will refund or replace the products equivalent to the value of the original order as agreed upon by PC Laptops and the client.
- Courier fees are at the client’s own cost.
Transfer of ownership & responsibility:
- The complete balance needs to reflect in our bank account before ownership will be transferred.
- Ownership of the product will be passed to the client upon collection at PC Laptops.
- Ownership of the product will be passed to the client upon delivery and signing receipt of parcel.
Workshop terms and conditions:
- This Agreement represents the entire Agreement between the Customer and the PC Laptops.
- All products booked in at PC Laptops are at the customer’s own risk.
- PC Laptops gives free quotations on all repairs and no quote rejection fees are applicable.
- All quotations are subject to the availability of input goods or services by the supplier. Prices quoted are subject to any increase in the cost price, including currency fluctuations, before acceptance of the order.
- All repair quotes accepted by the customer will be billed accordingly. Products booked in will not be released until payment has reflected.
- Please allow 1-4 working days for any feedback or a quotation on all booked in jobs.
- Delivery and performance times quoted are estimates and are not binding on the Supplier.
- Priority fee is applicable on all urgent jobs which require immediate assistance. (R750.00 including VAT)
- Repair warranties are immediately void should the product be tampered with in any way, if there are signs of physical damage, or if the incorrect AC Adapter was used
- No warranties are applicable on software related repairs.
- The warranty term for hardware replacements will start on the date of invoice and will be valid for the period relevant to the product purchased.
- The customer agrees that neither PC Laptops nor any of its employees will be liable for any negligent or innocent misrepresentations made to the customer.
- Warranties start on the date of invoice and not on the date of collection.
- PC Laptops reserve the right to sell any equipment after 90 days to defray costs.
All products booked in at PC Laptops are at the customer’s own risk. Thus, it is recommended that the customer has insurance on products should any damages occur. PC Laptops technicians are qualified and equipped to service or repair your products and take precautionary measures to minimize the risks. PC Laptops does not accept liability for:
- any data lost as a result of PC Laptops fulfilling the services requested by the customer. As such please ensure that all data on hard-disk drives and/or any other storage devices has been backed up, and all removable media, such as diskettes, CDs, PC Cards, removable storage, adapters, etc. has been removed.
- any problems it is not able to remedy due to any matter beyond its control. Including, but not limited to, the age, specification, or condition of the customer’s hardware and or software. As well as a customer’s failure to provide appropriate software disks, drivers, product serial numbers or any fault with the customer’s Internet Service Provider (ISP).
General Terms of Warranty:
- Except as expressly set forth in the warranty, PC Laptops makes no other warranties, express or implied, including any implied warranties of merchantability and fitness for a particular purpose. PC Laptops expressly disclaims all warranties not stated within the terms of our warranties.
- Refurbished and Demo products are held to strict protocols and evaluated to ensure that the hardware and all internal components are in excellent condition upon leaving the PC Laptops premises.
- The warranty term will start on the date of invoice and will be valid for the period relevant to the product purchased.
- PC Laptops does not warrant that the operation of this product will be uninterrupted or error free. PC Laptops is not responsible for any loss or damage that occurs, and it is your sole responsibly to ensure the periodic servicing and backup of your product and its data.
- The warranty does not apply to expendable parts.
- The warranty does not extend to any product from which the serial number has been removed.
- The warranty does not extend to any product that has been damaged or rendered defective as a result of:
- (A) accident, misuse, abuse, problems as a result of electrical power or other external causes
- (B) by usage outside of normal usage parameters as stated by the respective manufacturer
- (C) service or modification by anyone who is not an authorized agent for the product.
- The warranty does not extend to software, either:
- (A) Operating system software, even if preloaded
- (B) Application software, even if preloaded.
- Your warranty claim will only be considered when you produce an original invoice. Kindly note that warranties are not transferable.
- Should you ship the products to PC Laptops, ensure that the products are in their original or equivalent packaging. Shipping charges are carried by the client. Clients accept the risk of loss or damage during shipment.
- PC Laptops does not accept liability for any lost data or software. As such please ensure that all data on hard-disk drives and/or any other storage devices has been backed up, and all removable media, such as diskettes, CDs, PC Cards, removable storage, adapters, etc. has been removed.
New & Demo Products:
- The warranty is stipulated per product and maintained by the respective manufacturer.
- All warranty claims can be done by submitting your product directly to the manufacturer, or via an accredited agent, or via PC Laptops.
- Should you want PC Laptops to claim the warranty on your behalf, the product needs to be returned and booked in at PC Laptops.
- Terms and conditions of the warranty’s cover are as stated by the relevant manufacturer.
- Refurbished products have a six-month Carry-In Warranty and is maintained by PC Laptops.
- The warranty does not include software.
- All used Batteries tested to give +- 40 minutes.
- Batteries and chargers have a seven-day Dead On Arrival (DOA) warranty.
- All warranty claims need to be returned and booked in at PC Laptops for repairs.
- During the warranty period PC Laptops will repair or replace products covered under the warranty.
- If PC Laptops repairs or replaces a product, its warranty term is not extended.
- PC Laptops reserves the right to refund the customer, less costs incurred, for the product should the terms of warranty not be able to be carried out.
- PC Laptops will ship the repaired or replacement products to you at your expense, only if, and when, all payments have been met.
- No assurances are made as to the turnaround times in performing a warranty claim.
- At PC Laptops we strive for a safe and secure shopping experience.
- Additional Security checks may be required to prevent the possibility of fraud.
- The complete balance of EFT payments need to reflect in our bank account before products can be released
- Should the client pay cash or card in store the products will be released immediately.
- Legal action will take place when fraudulent activities occur.
- All return requests need to be submitted in writing to PC Laptops within seven business days of invoice date.
- Products will be assessed and require approval before being refunded.
- All products need to be returned in its original or equivalent packaging.
- PC Laptops Management reserves the right of approval.
- All refunds may take up to 7 business days.
- All purchases will be refunded less a Handling Fee of the following:
- Mobicred Payment: 4%
- Debit & Credit Card Payment: 3%
- Masterpass QR Code Scanner Payment: 3%
- Zapper Payment: 3%
- Standard EFT & Instant EFT Payment: All purchases made via EFT will be refunded in full.
- Cash Payment: All purchases made in cash will be refunded in full.
- All special request orders that are cancelled by the client after order fulfillment will be refunded less a handling fee of R250.00 incl. VAT.
- Courier fees are at the client’s own cost, and will not be refunded.
- In the event of a return the client is responsible to return the products at their own cost.
- Products must be received at PC Laptops to be assessed and require approval before being refunded.
- PC Laptops Management reserves the right of approval.